Ladder By Round
Gordon Rimmer Club Championship
Players - No. of Matches in Current Season
CNW Senior Rules Handbook
Men's Division 3 Competition Rules
CNW Junior Rules Handbook
Association Details & Contacts
Hall of Fame
State & National Players
Australia - Test Cricket
Tasmania - Sheffield Shield
Lance Cox Merit Award Winners
Greater Northern Cup
1st Grade T20
2nd Grade T20
1st Grade Player of the Year Award
1st Grade MVP Award
1st Grade Averages Winners
1st Grade All-Star Team
Ben Hilfenhaus Medal
Female T20 All-Star Team
Gordon Rimmer Club Championship
Lords Taverners Spirit of Cricket
How To Documents
How to Enter Teams, Results, Scores in MyCricket
How to Submit Lower Grade Scores to The Advocate
How to Submit Teams to The Advocate
How to Mark Pitch and Ground for U13 & Girls U17 Games
How to Email Scorecards to The Sunday Examiner & The Advocate
How to Enter a Captains Report in MyCricket
Match Management Resources
Association Strategic Plan
Female Strategic Plan
Social Media Policy
Senior Rules Handbook
Junior Rules Handbook
Player Registrations & Clearances
Facility Improvement Guide
Working With Children Checks
Member Protection Policy
Codes of Conduct
JLT Sport Player Insurance - What's Covered?
Critical Tasks Checklist
Working with Children
Australian Masters Games
Coach Advertisement Service
Coaching Positions Vacant
Coach Education and Development Visits
Representative Coaching Course (L2)
Request an ACA Past Player Visit
Premiership Teams - 2017/18
1st Grade Premiers
Men's Greater Northern Cup Premiers
1st Grade T20 Premiers
Female Competition Premiers
Female Greater Northern Cup Premiers
2nd Grade Premiers
2nd Grade T20 Premiers
Women's Division 2 Premiers
Under-17 T20 Premiers
Girls Under-17 Premiers
Rep Teams - 2017/18
Female Rep Team
Australian Cricket's Child Safe Policy
Code of Behaviour
Cricket North West Hall of Fame Member Jason Pearce is now offering cricket coaching for players interested in further developing their skills. See below for more information.
Private Cricket Coaching
Batting & Wicket-Keeping
Latrobe CC Indoor Centre, Gilbert Street
Individual Coaching - 60-minute sessions
$50 per hour
Group Coaching - 60-minute sessions
2 people - $40 each, 3 people - $35 each, 4 people - $30 each
Format & Content
- Skill intensive sessions, which focus on detecting errors and analysing the correct technique, tailored to each individual.
- footwork, technique, all strokes and awareness.
- footwork, technique and awareness.
- Some coaching sessions will involve video analysis and a bowling machine will be used.
A Little Bit About Myself
- Accredited CA Level 2 Cricket Coach.
- Played 150 games for the Ulverstone District Cricket Club, coached two First Grade premierships and played in three First Grade premierships.
- Made 11 First Grade centuries and scored 5625 First Grade runs.
- Third all-time leading fielding dismissals and 16th all time leading run scorer for Cricket North West.
- Played 2nd Eleven for Tasmania.
- Inducted into the Cricket North West Hall of Fame in 2013 as the 25th member.
- All players will need to bring their own personal equipment and a skipping rope.
- Coaching sessions are available after hours and on weekends by appointment.
- Call to arrange your own group.
Further Information & Bookings
- For further information please contact Jason Pearce.
- Mobile: 0407 371 996 or Email:
MyCricket Terms & Conditions